Sucking a cock when they wear sheer panties excites me, what gets you going?

I like to suck cock too. but would like to nestle into clean sheet painties and nudge the cock to drool
That would be heaven, both clean and fresh from a shower, your panties hiding that elusive cock waiting to be pleasured.

Thank you for your reply

Curiosity got the better of me and I found a black man and sucked his cock and felt his cock in my ass. He wore a condom. Now, I want to do that again only this time bareback I will probably try to not let him cum in my mouth but I want him to force me to take it. So many women and men do this and love it and I want to find out for myself what it is like. I consider myself to be straight but would not be surprised to learn that I am not.

Having just written that, I have been thinking. I really have no desire or interest in having sex with a woman. But my desire to experience a black man tells me that maybe I have been a closet gay all these years without realizing it.

I absolutely love wearing panties especially thongs. I had a guy for a while who would let me dress up and during sex would use my parties and put them around my neck because I like being choked and fucked he told me he would get so turned on when I dressed sexy for him.

I absolutely love wearing panties especially thongs. I had a guy for a while who would let me dress up and during sex would use my parties and put them around my neck because I like being choked and fucked he told me he would get so turned on when I dressed sexy for him.
When you dress for your man, you are say baby I want you to enjoy my body and soul. I could just imagine after a lustful foreplay and you are face down and I am enjoying your ass with your teddy laying on top of your back and your moan turning me on even more, I take your wet thong and use it around your throat to pull you down on my manhood, your back arching your moans are now load and wanting my seed, that moment when I bust all i have into you letting go of the thong as you orgasm from the feeling of a good fuck.

When you dress for your man, you are say baby I want you to enjoy my body and soul. I could just imagine after a lustful foreplay and you are face down and I am enjoying your ass with your teddy laying on top of your back and your moan turning me on even more, I take your wet thong and use it around your throat to pull you down on my manhood, your back arching your moans are now load and wanting my seed, that moment when I bust all i have into you letting go of the thong as you orgasm from the feeling of a good fuck.
Wow - that seriously got my dick hard... I love the idea of fucking a petite smooth submissive guy who enjoys being used

I like men in panties, too. But...no matter WHAT type of underwear a guy is wearing, what REALLY gets me over-the-top HOT is, when he takes down his pants, I see the outline of his hard cock with a BIG WET SPOT at the tip! When I see that, my mouth waters and I know his horniness level is SKY HIGH...that he's really ready for me!!!

I like men in panties, too. But...no matter WHAT type of underwear a guy is wearing, what REALLY gets me over-the-top HOT is, when he takes down his pants, I see the outline of his hard cock with a BIG WET SPOT at the tip! When I see that, my mouth waters and I know his horniness level is SKY HIGH...that he's really ready for me!!!
You are soo very right, that sends erotic feelings to the max, and I want that to cum as fast as I can make it happen. mmmmmmmmmm

Back