married

Back a few years we had xxx bookstores that had gloryhole. By far the married guys outnumbered us gays In both getting sucked and sucking. And there was fair mount of fucking there too. I loved sucking the married guy. They didnt bother to take their ring off. They were so hot and horny. God some were hung!

Back a few years we had xxx bookstores that had gloryhole. By far the married guys outnumbered us gays In both getting sucked and sucking. And there was fair mount of fucking there too. I loved sucking the married guy. They didnt bother to take their ring off. They were so hot and horny. God some were hung!
Married guys usually out number the gay guys. That’s how they get their sex.

I am married as well, and the guilt is difficult to deal with, love the wife and would hate to hurt her if she found out, besides the divorce that would definitely happen.
Guilt is such a difficult emotion. Eventually you will be so consumed by lust you will take the plunge. Try it live once.

Guilt is such a difficult emotion. Eventually you will be so consumed by lust you will take the plunge. Try it live once.
it just so happens, that may soon be the case, Met this guy this weekend, and i gotta have him, handsome man, and i could absolutely enjoy his body...It started oh so innocently, but just seems like a natural fit...we will see

Married here been with wife for 42 years. Around 15 years ago we stopped having sex. She stopped sucking my cock around 17 years ago. She had her menopause lost interest in sex was just going through the motions. It was boring lost interest in her and had ED issues. Around that time met a guy older than me that lost his wife before we met. I worshiped his 7-inch uncut cock for 10 years. He showed me the joys of receiving anal. He died a few years back. The sex was amazing.

I lucked out. Married for 27 years and she encourages my gay play. About 6 years ago, our fantasy pillow talk turned more and more into me giving blow jobs and taking a dick. It turned her on thinking that. Got on FetLife, met a local guy, liked him and we had a 3way. She got dick, I gave my first bj and we three are still friends. It drives her crazy watching me get pleasure. She’s one in a million!

Back