I love giving Blow Jobs

I was always curious about giving a blowjob but never acted on it until much later on in life, I had a girlfriend who fostered my crossdressing making it part of our sex life but our time together weather at her place or mine dressing fem was part of who I was and eventually she had me suck my first cock, but now married and having a wife who would have instantly divorced me at the time it had been years so I went to a known gay hookup spot a few towns away from where I live I go in the mens room to take a leak and this guy say nice cock I said thanks and it was like I was in a trance he reached for my cock and I didn't resist but then took his in my hand he then suggested we go someplace more private at a secluded spot we sat on a picnic table and continued playing with eachothers cocks looking at his cock I knew I had to have it and it was now or never, I got on my knees and began sucking his cock it was euphoric I was borne to suck dick, I kept blowing him and he was moaning and groaning so I figured I was doing a good job when all of a sudden he started to grunt and I thought here it comes and I did my very best to swallow every once of his cum. Since that day I've never looked back and have sucked many cocks and had mine sucked as well

Last edited:
I'm bi. Love sucking cock . I knew when I was 12 years old
I was always curious about giving a blowjob but never acted on it until much later on in life, I had a girlfriend who fostered my crossdressing making it part of our sex life but our time together weather at her place or mine dressing fem was part of who I was and eventually she had me suck my first cock, but now married and having a wife who would have instantly divorced me at the time it had been years so I went to a known gay hookup spot a few towns away from where I live I go in the mens room to take a leak and this guy say nice cock I said thanks and it was like I was in a trance he reached for my cock and I didn't resist but then took his in my hand he then suggested we go someplace more private at a secluded spot we sat on a picnic table and continued playing with eachothers cocks looking at his cock I knew I had to have it and it was now or never, I got on my knees and began sucking his cock it was euphoric I was borne to suck dick, I kept blowing him and he was moaning and groaning so I figured I was doing a good job when all of a sudden he started to grunt and I thought here it comes and I did my very best to swallow every once of his cum. Since that day I've never looked back and have sucked many cocks and had mine sucked as well
I started sucking cock when I was 13 after my friend had sucked my cock for the past year.
I sucked his cock for 3 years .
I loved it and still enjoy sucking a hard cock .

I sucked my first cock when just a young innocent teenager, an older guy groped me in a cinema it scared me at first and kepted pushing his hand away, that was until he unzipped my pants and got his fingers inside to touch my cock. I was totlly overcome with the most intense sensual thrill which up till then I had never experienced before, I came immediately in my jockey slips and he massaged the wet sticky mess as I slumped in my seat. He whispered that I should go to the toilets and wait for him there which I did, though still scared yet wildly curious and still aroused. After a few minutes he joined me, ushered me into a stall and locked the door, my head was spinning andI was trembling as he undid his pants and fished out his big bloated man cock which he made me take in my hand. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently but firmly pushe meto my knees, my face almost touching his swollen manhood. I dont know what came over me but I sort of automatically opened my mouth and took the smooth mushroom head of his wet dick into my mouth and for the first time, tasted a cock and the sticky stuff leaking from it. He groaned and started skull fucking me and trying to force his dick down my throat, I resisted as best I could until he stopped breathing and I felt his cock pulsating madly and got my very first tste of cum, lots of it. He whispered that I should swallow it, I did, I was hooked, I still am, and with three close friends to feed my desires, my world is a happy one.

I began when I was thirteen. I friend suggested it was better than beating off and would consider trading blowjobs if it was just between Us. Then he gave me my first blowjob. I had never cum so much.Then I gave my first blowjob. I couldn't believe the taste wasn't bad like I'd thought. The sensation of a hard cock that throbbed and pulsed in my mouth was the greatest feeling I had experienced. Almost as soon as I started sucking I was fully erect again. When he filled my mouth with thick salty cum I gulped it down and loved the taste. I was disappointed when he stopped.I couldn't wait for the next time. I still liked girls, that didn't change. I just liked cocks too. Now that I'm sixty-seven, my wife and I aren't as active. I'd always caught my cum when i masturbated for a treat afterwards. Now I seem to masturbate more as I remember sucking cock as a teen. I sometimes think about starting again.

I sucked my first cock when just a young innocent teenager, an older guy groped me in a cinema it scared me at first and kepted pushing his hand away, that was until he unzipped my pants and got his fingers inside to touch my cock. I was totlly overcome with the most intense sensual thrill which up till then I had never experienced before, I came immediately in my jockey slips and he massaged the wet sticky mess as I slumped in my seat. He whispered that I should go to the toilets and wait for him there which I did, though still scared yet wildly curious and still aroused. After a few minutes he joined me, ushered me into a stall and locked the door, my head was spinning andI was trembling as he undid his pants and fished out his big bloated man cock which he made me take in my hand. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently but firmly pushe meto my knees, my face almost touching his swollen manhood. I dont know what came over me but I sort of automatically opened my mouth and took the smooth mushroom head of his wet dick into my mouth and for the first time, tasted a cock and the sticky stuff leaking from it. He groaned and started skull fucking me and trying to force his dick down my throat, I resisted as best I could until he stopped breathing and I felt his cock pulsating madly and got my very first tste of cum, lots of it. He whispered that I should swallow it, I did, I was hooked, I still am, and with three close friends to feed my desires, my world is a happy one.
Awesome story Thanks for sharing. ✌

I sucked a cock when I was 11. I was hooked. Sucked many since then; white, Asian and black. I like black cocks !!!! They love a white sissy sucking the BBC.
I sucked my friends very large cock when I was 14; he was also the only cock I ever took in my ass. I was lucky to suck my first BBC two years ago; it was awesome! He never would put it in my ass though I asked him to grant me that pleasure many timrs.

BBC’s are just ‘addictive’! Its always challenging to see how much of his cock you can take into your throat before you gag!
I like black cock as well ,I be had a few in my time the biggest was 11" I just sucked him off twice.
I feel ‘stupid’ sometimes; waiting for a black man to grant me permission to suck his cock though. The ‘Sir’ I met let me watch as he fucked his girlfriend; then let me lick his very sweet cum out of her cum-filled pussy; It was heaven!

I began when I was thirteen. I friend suggested it was better than beating off and would consider trading blowjobs if it was just between Us. Then he gave me my first blowjob. I had never cum so much.Then I gave my first blowjob. I couldn't believe the taste wasn't bad like I'd thought. The sensation of a hard cock that throbbed and pulsed in my mouth was the greatest feeling I had experienced. Almost as soon as I started sucking I was fully erect again. When he filled my mouth with thick salty cum I gulped it down and loved the taste. I was disappointed when he stopped.I couldn't wait for the next time. I still liked girls, that didn't change. I just liked cocks too. Now that I'm sixty-seven, my wife and I aren't as active. I'd always caught my cum when i masturbated for a treat afterwards. Now I seem to masturbate more as I remember sucking cock as a teen. I sometimes think about starting again.
Those things we experience as teens seem to pursue us later in life. I was 14 the forst time I had a cock in my mouth; now I want to feel that way again. It makes me feel younger to imagine doing it again.

I was 14 the first time I sucked my buddy's cock and never looked back. I am now 64 years young and still enjoy sucking. My buddy was the same age, and we went skinny-dipping. We came out of the water all horned up and both started to masturbate watching each other. I got interested in cocks in the 7th grade gym class we had to take showers after gym in a big shower room with about 10 shower heads. Anyway, I shot my load all over the ground and he was having trouble because he later said was so nervous. I asked him if he needed a helping hand, he called me a faggot and said he wasn't gay. I said OK but it's your loss. He said yea like you really would. I said bring it over here and find out. To my surprise and might add to my delight he did!!! He said here it is, I grabbed my first cock before he changed his mind started stroking him. He said wow didn't think you would I was getting hard again said touch mine. At first, he kept saying no. But I kept at him as I was jerking him. He finely grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times. I just bent over took him in my mouth as I dropped to my knees. I was hooked it took him a long time to cum and when he did was surprised on how much cum he had and how quickly he filled my mouth. I gaged a few times but worked through it. We were both virgins at the time. After sucking him about 10 times he finely tried it and liked it. W sucked each other well into our 20's before we moved apart. Friends on Facebook to this day but never able to get together again.

I was 14 the first time I sucked my buddy's cock and never looked back. I am now 64 years young and still enjoy sucking. My buddy was the same age, and we went skinny-dipping. We came out of the water all horned up and both started to masturbate watching each other. I got interested in cocks in the 7th grade gym class we had to take showers after gym in a big shower room with about 10 shower heads. Anyway, I shot my load all over the ground and he was having trouble because he later said was so nervous. I asked him if he needed a helping hand, he called me a faggot and said he wasn't gay. I said OK but it's your loss. He said yea like you really would. I said bring it over here and find out. To my surprise and might add to my delight he did!!! He said here it is, I grabbed my first cock before he changed his mind started stroking him. He said wow didn't think you would I was getting hard again said touch mine. At first, he kept saying no. But I kept at him as I was jerking him. He finely grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times. I just bent over took him in my mouth as I dropped to my knees. I was hooked it took him a long time to cum and when he did was surprised on how much cum he had and how quickly he filled my mouth. I gaged a few times but worked through it. We were both virgins at the time. After sucking him about 10 times he finely tried it and liked it. W sucked each other well into our 20's before we moved apart. Friends on Facebook to this day but never able to get together again.
Omg Jackbird I really want to cum meet you I think we could have so much fun.. my name is Danny

I love giving blow jobs so much I'm a natural cocksucking cumloving slut I can only cum if I'm sucking on a cock. I kiss lick nibble suck make love to every cock I can get.. old fat young I don't care I love them all.. I'd love to be someone's cock slut ...

I love giving blow jobs so much I'm a natural cocksucking cumloving slut I can only cum if I'm sucking on a cock. I kiss lick nibble suck make love to every cock I can get.. old fat young I don't care I love them all.. I'd love to be someone's cock slut ...
Hi Danny I call myself SissyJackie. I love being a cocksucker so much. It is very addicting taking a man prize procession in your mouth him trusting you and give him the pleasure us true cocksuckers can give. I take great pride in taking a cock in my mouth and giving it the pleasure, it deserves. He dose not have to touch me at all just feed me.

Back