Fat Gay man

grinch2048

Living in Riverside CA is not easy when your old gay. Everybody wants young gay men, and when you are chubby it is extra not good. would love to meet a nice chubby gay older man. but such is life but you keep trying.

I love Chubby men, I am a slender 160 pound man. I love to be sitting on the chest of my big man. While leaning back against that beautiful big belly with my cock in his mouth and after he sucks every last drop. I then slide my clean lubed asspussy up and over that big belly, as I slide down my mancunt touches the head of that nice hard cock. I start pushing until the head enters me, then stop and savor the feeling, then continue sliding down until I feel his balls. I then milk his cock with my well trained cunt muscles until I feel that wonderful cum fill my insides.

Attachments

• My big man.PNG
    My big man.PNG
    321.1 KB · Views: 5
Living in Riverside CA is not easy when your old gay. Everybody wants young gay men, and when you are chubby it is extra not good. would love to meet a nice chubby gay older man. but such is life but you keep trying.
Please read my story and let me know what you think, you big beautiful stud.

I love Chubby men, I am a slender 160 pound man. I love to be sitting on the chest of my big man. While leaning back against that beautiful big belly with my cock in his mouth and after he sucks every last drop. I then slide my clean lubed asspussy up and over that big belly, as I slide down my mancunt touches the head of that nice hard cock. I start pushing until the head enters me, then stop and savor the feeling, then continue sliding down until I feel his balls. I then milk his cock with my well trained cunt muscles until I feel that wonderful cum fill my insides.
Come east fat man. We love guys with meat between their legs and meat around their bellies.

My 1st time sucking a guy was when I was 15 he was old fat but for some reason I fell for him and learned to please him with my naked body all summer long. Since then I became a chaser for fat guys I love public sex car woods rest stops any place dark.. California I could cum meet anyone

Wish I lived closer to you.

Back